Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Floating

A week ago I took a one day workshop from the author of The New Akashic Records, Cheryl Trine.
Although it seems impossible, I'm now practicing the acquisition of knowledge at an esoteric level.
During this first stage of learning, I'm picking up information for my own good. Should I eventually wish to visit the Records for other folks, I will need to take classes at the next level. The overall purpose of delving into the Records is for the purpose of deepening a person's spiritual path and for growth.

Between the workshop and my daily Holosync meditaion practice, I feel as if I've been hovering slightly above my body like a balloon for the past week. Without benefit of any kind of artificial stimulant, including alcohol or drugs, I have been floating along and viewing myself as I have been walking along. For a week I've floated along in a sort of "fluffy", pain-free space outside my body. None of the usual "nitty-gritty" stuff touches me. I'll see how long this lasts and will eventually make note of my "return-to-body in my blog. So until next time, when you seem me, tilt your head back a little and look up. I'll be waving at you from there.

2 comments:

Liz in Kansas said...

Just don't float away and leave us! It is inspiring to see how much you are learning and growing this year. I can tell you are happy, too.

Selené Emrys said...

I love it! Meditation is so powerful. I love its transformational nature. I hope I get to see you and meditate with you and teach you a yoga class when I visit in two weeks!