So many of the gals in my new writing group, Chrysalis, have blogs. I've had this blog (or something similar) going for several years, but have allowed myself to get bogged down in whatever else it is I am doing to write anything at all. The group has helped immensely. So many quality writers doing their writing and publishing. Enough to jettison me back into my own memoir. Something I've written and discarded more than once over the years.
At this point, I've launched into writing my convent life again. Who knows? If encouragement alone will do the trick, I'll make it this time. I keep thinking I have enough distance from my convent years, but every other time I've begun, I got "bogged down". Perhaps blogging will also help keep me focused. So here goes. . .
4 comments:
I love your memoir. I hope you stick with it.
Oh, I've missed you! I hope you are able to stay with the memories this time. It's good to have you back for however long.
Please keep writing! Your story is fascinating and your writing is terrific. I look forward each week to hearing more.
Thanks, Lisa, Liz and Kat. Appreciate the ongoing encouragement!
Post a Comment