Today I’m traveling with Suzanne to Lewiston for a two day Quantum Touch class. Since I didn’t get to go anywhere last week for spring break, this will serve as my getaway. The sun is finally warming up the daylight hours, although sub-freezing temperatures continue overnight. There should be no problem with snow stopping me this time.
I’m enjoying the work I’m doing with Eckhart Tolle’s book, “A New Earth”, as well as the weekly telecast with Oprah. This time around, the book makes more sense and I’m sinking in a bit deeper than last time around. That seems to be the way of it with books that are so profound. At any rate, I’m finding myself sinking into the moment more often throughout the day. And when that happens, I feel delighted with who I am and where I find myself. Am also not feeling quite so compulsive about having to DO something that I consider productive all the time. Productivity is taking on a new meaning. Just BEING is as good as being busy, busy, busy all the time.
Which doesn’t mean I haven’t been scrambling lately. Since I’m the chairperson of our Sherman County Cultural Coalition and it’s the time of year to give grants, I’ve just completed making copies of the fourteen grant requests our committee has received this year and distributing them by hand to each of the eleven members of the committee. This should ensure that we’re all be prepared for the meeting this April 14th. This will be our fourth year of grant giving, and although it’s a lot of work, it’s rewarding to give out money to causes that further the arts, culture and heritage in our small part of the world. So today I’m off to Lewiston to reward myself for all my hard work.

1 comment:
Now that I can finally figure out how to post, I wanted to tell you how incredibly impressed I am with your dollmaking, quilting, drawing, and the numerous other talents you have! You are a force to be reckoned with...quite a talent! I hope you & Jan are well, I love you more than you can know!!! xoxo
Post a Comment