
Here is a photo of the vintage doll that we are learning to make in our three day workshop with Deanna Hogan. Yesterday we began the process of creatingViola Ruth, a very old fashioned doll with a clay type head.
There are only three of us in the class and we’re making good progress. Lisa invited Deanne to stay in her home for the duration of the three-day class and Jan and I have her each night for supper. So for three delicious days, I’m immersed in one of the crafts I so love. When she’s finished, I’ll take a photo and show her to everyone.

2 comments:
your are so lucky wait till the bridge opens I will be over may have to come on a Tuesday though.
miss ya Terry
Ooh, I can't wait to see how your doll turns out. Deanna is so talented and I'll bet she's a great teacher. I hope you'll post pictures of the whole group's dolls (all three of you!)
Post a Comment