Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Universe Serves Me





I'm beginning to experience receiving whatever I’ve asked from the Cosmos. From the Giving Nature of the Universe. I “make a wish” and let go. Trust. Whatever I've wished for comes to me in its own good time. At exactly the RIGHT time. Sometimes immediately, other times it may take a few days or weeks. Longer when I start wondering why it hasn't happened yet. Worry postpones it. Better to simply ask and then allow it to drift on into my zone on its own good time.


For example, we’ve wanted our old oil tank (the one outside our house that holds the oil for our furnace) removed for several months. Since we got a new Heat Pump, we needed to be rid of the almost full, leaky oil tank attached to one of the outside walls of our house. It also leaks and has been emitting a smelly odor in the nearby area. Over the past few months we asked a few guys if they’d mind doing us the favor and removing it for us. Of course each said they’d do, then never seemed to get around to it. I fussed and complained about it. Then finally decided to let go of my fussing. To trust.

Then last Friday, Perry showed up at our front door and said he was interested in the job. (Someone we hadn’t considered to help). It took him two full days to empty the tank and then carefully remove it from our property. A Halleluiah Occasion for Jan and me, for which we are both most grateful to Perry and the Universe.

Another wish came true today! For several weeks I’ve been searching for a bodywork workshop that would fulfill the requirements of continuing education units for my massage license. Until now, the ones I’ve had my eyes on required a plane trip to somewhere in California, Canada or Timbuktu, plus a very spendy workshop fee. Then I simply let go of the search and asked the Universe to bring one to me. Today a pamphlet advertising the perfect workshop arrived in the mail. It will be taught by a someone I had never in my wildest dreams expected to be able to meet or have as a teacher and will happen in the Portland area. It will cover one of my favorite subjects: “Energy Medicine For Women”. I almost can’t believe it's happening. But without a moment's hesitation, I signed up and am so Wa-HOO excited I can’t stand it.

The Universe delivers again. The Universe ALWAYS deliver what we expect. (good or bad) Especially when I’m able to simply make my wish; let it go and trust. The rest is the fun part: waiting for it to show up in the most unexpected and marvelous ways. Always with perfect timing!

4 comments:

Liz in Kansas said...

The hardest part is remembering to just let it go. Why do we have so much trouble trusting things to happen when they should? I guess we are impatient creatures. Part of the journey is learning to relax.

Selené Emrys said...

Yay! I am so happy you are setting your vibrations to exactly where you want and LETTING GO! Let's both try to manifest seeing eachother this summer! Love you soo much!
Xoxo

PS: THANK YOU for your bday card. I would send you a thank you card but my life is in upheaval with moving.
....You are always in my heart.

Heather said...

That is fantastic Orice-YES! I am so happy for you!! I love you and can't wait to see what else is in store for you- I love you!

rivermama said...

Hello dear Orice and blessed reconnection!! Karen Hart Asbury directed me to your blog. How exciting!

Do tell about the workshop. Has it come and gone?

Would love to chat via email or see you when you are in Portland. We could trade.

Did you keep in touch with Donna?

Peace and grace,
Carol
http://www.riverhealing.com