My heart wants to sing, but the horizon fills with clouds.
Without Jan.
Though last night burned through the darkness around a table of fiery candles and the sun reflects itself on the river today, I miss my sweetie. Remember the Christmases we walked hand in hand along the riverfront. Browsed card shops and galleries and Sipped coffee together at Le Panier with almond croissants. We rapped gifts for one another for under the tree. I remember the good times. When we savored our closeness. The warmth of being near. Of being special to someone.
Now she is gone.

2 comments:
So many emotions and you are feeling all of them in your raw and open way of being. You are beautiful and loved and the love you and Jan had is eternal and even now continues to expand. I love you.
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Know that I'm thinking of you.
Post a Comment