So much seeming negativity happening around me. . . to others. . .to the world. . . .to my loved ones. So important for me to stay focused in the moment and not get caught up in the storm of sickness and unhappiness. I’ve been re-reading Gay Hendricks book, Conscious Breathing, and taking it into my lungs in deep, rejuvenating gulps. Choosing to stay conscious. Not checking out.
Everything in my life points to the fact that, being grateful for and allowing everything in my present moment, is the only way to be. Even to embrace it. All of it. The only way to Joy. The only way to fulfillment.
But how could there be enough space in an itsy bitsy moment to allow everything and still find joy? I can’t explain it, but I’m feeling my way into this now-moment-space, inch by inch. Moment by moment. Every time I’m here, if even for a "moment". . .I know it. I feel it. I breathe it into the depth of my being, and the entire Universe seems to support my being here. Now.

No comments:
Post a Comment