Sunday, April 22, 2007

Most Irreverent One

I’m riding high on the amplified energy I absorbed from my two-day workshop on Quantum Touch. Wow! Even though there were only three of us taking it, we’ve formed a quorum of Crones already! From the moment we started learning and practicing the resonance and amplification of energy skills, the vibrations surrounded and penetrated our beings. The three of us rode on energy high to healing and the “outer limits” of possibility. The air and our bodies literally hummed!

Why am I surprised that the class came during the very first week of my second plunge into The Artist Way? Things are already popping in a new direction. Tempting ideas are already flooding my mind. And to think that when I began the Artist Way, I wondered where my creative spirit would lead me this time. Anyway, I’m thinking I now want to become an “ordained minister” of my very own kind of church. Not a church of any ordinary kind, but a community of very creative, very innovative people.

I’ve had various versions of this dream for many years: living in my imagination a Spirit CENTER. A place of sacred Ceremony, Dance, Healing and Community. Where? I don’t yet know, except that it will be on an elevated pinnacle . . . .a high place, from which distant mountains, maybe a river, and from which both the sunrise and sunset can be seen. It will be a communal place of living/celebration. I envision drumming, environmentally friendly sources of energy, home and food. Youth and old age will share responsibilities and joys of such a community. Perhaps we will live in a partially underground home, with daylight windows and the use of solar/wind energy. Maybe straw bale houses. There will be a communal place for the sharing healing, song, dance, drumming, ceremony, cooking and other communal work. There will be smaller, separate places resembling studio apartments, where individuals/families actually live/sleep and have privacy.

The Quantum Touch teacher suggested that we become ordained ministers in order to share touch legally with clients. Though I do not need to, because I am already licensed for massage, I am suddenly love the idea of becoming an ordained minister. Of my own kind of spiritual congregation. Perhaps I should dub myself: the Most Irreverent (rather than Reverend) Orice Klaas, Minister of . . .such and such. Crone-Mother of such and such. Diving Priestess of such and such. The name of our new community will come eventually. Today is the first time I’ve considered ordination. As a former Catholic, even the thought of such a title is blasphemous. Maybe the Rebel in me is still alive and well! The most important aspect of my church would be that of magic, play, surprise and irreverence. The aspect that each member would also be a minister.

My dream awaits me in all its glory!

No comments: