Thursday, July 26, 2007

Pieces of Me




The wisdom of these transitioning times indicates we are each here to wrap up all our unfinished business. Old karma.

Here to absorb every stray particle of our being into our heart and become One with it all.

Stop pointing fingers at those “others” I consider odd, offensive, bitter, lost, angry, etc.

Instead, look in the mirror and point those same finger at myself.
See myself as "off, offensive, bitter, lost, angry, whatever. What I see in others. And then open my arms and heart.
Wide.
Unconditionally accept.
Embrace

Each alienated part of my very own dear self.

For I am indeed each of those whom I accuse and see as absolutely OTHER than my own righteous self.

I am each of them.

When I condemn them, I condemn myself.
When I accept. . .the parade of misfits, criminals, powermongers, . . .
With open arms. . .
Without conditional terms. .

It is me whom I bring yet one more piece of. . .

Closer and closer to my own heart.
To forgiveness.
To oneness with All That Is.

No comments: