Saturday, September 27, 2008

Priestess of Opening Doors

It's been a month since I've been listening to Holosync daily and am feeling much more mellow and expansive by the day. (It feels similar to those few times I tried smoking Pot in my earlier life. )

Have also begun my third round of teaching Tai Chi at our Senior Center and have a full class of wonderfully alive and fun women. (In fact, there are several on the waiting list for next time, since the room capacity is limited.) The Third time is a charm for sure. Ya-hooey!

Have also got eight people signed up to take the Quantum Touch class that I'm going to teach on two consecutive Saturdays in October. Both days will be full days. . .lunch included. . .and at the Senior Center. The Director of the new Center is thrilled that I'm teaching classes, since having more activities at the Center is one of its main objectives. I love being back in the saddle of my old teaching role again. Love sharing exciting new things.

On top of all this, Ron, my artist friend wants me to officiate as Priestess for his Christmastime wedding at a "Castle"on the Washington side of the Gorge. I obtained my official/legal Minister's license online a year ago at the suggestion of a Quantum Touch teacher. Glad I did, because now I've got my license, which has been tucked away for just such magical opportunities. Oh goody!

Life continues to get better and better.
Doors and hearts continue to open wider and wider. . .
Horizons continue to expand beyond my current ability to imagine. . .
and I've rediscovered my wings. . .
Which have been here all along. . .

No comments: