
My latest: I’ve been listening to the Holosync CD daily for twenty some days now and am totally amazed how calm and focused I’m becoming. Without doing anything besides listening to it once a day. Although initially skeptical due to the seeming “impossible” claims made by their company, I’m now completely sold.
I’ve reached, aimed for and struggled years to master the art of meditation and to follow some kind of spiritual path, like the monks and gurus over the ages. It almost seems unfair that, now through modern technology, all we have to do is put on a set of earphones and listen to a CD. Within minutes one reaches a state of deep meditation. Based on extensive modern brain research, the technology spins the listener. . first into deep Alpha, then into the next deeper level of Theta and finally into the deepest . . .the Delta wave length territory of the brain/spirit. It creates permanent, positive changes in the brain. If you don’t believe me, go to the Centerpointe website (their center happens to be physically located in Beaverton, Oregon) and read about it. . .then order the FREE introductory CD. Please share with me if you do.
I’ve reached, aimed for and struggled years to master the art of meditation and to follow some kind of spiritual path, like the monks and gurus over the ages. It almost seems unfair that, now through modern technology, all we have to do is put on a set of earphones and listen to a CD. Within minutes one reaches a state of deep meditation. Based on extensive modern brain research, the technology spins the listener. . first into deep Alpha, then into the next deeper level of Theta and finally into the deepest . . .the Delta wave length territory of the brain/spirit. It creates permanent, positive changes in the brain. If you don’t believe me, go to the Centerpointe website (their center happens to be physically located in Beaverton, Oregon) and read about it. . .then order the FREE introductory CD. Please share with me if you do.

1 comment:
SOunds very interesting! I've been meditating more myself lately. Experimenting with different kinds....it is so worth it.
Xoxo
Post a Comment