
Along my morning walk, I catch a view of a mountain or two. Although the one in the photo was taken by someone else and is Grayback Mountain, south of us. Like a mountain, I'm learning to flow along with life. Not pushing as much and going with wherever and whatever it takes me. Holosync is no doubt influencing me in this way, as well as in ways I’ve yet to notice. I’ve been faithful to my morning listening sessions for months now and am feeling consistently more happy about life in general. There is less and less need for me to change Jan in any way whatsoever, which is a relief to her I'm sure. And letting go of my need to change her takes the pressure off me to be a nag. Something I’m quite the expert at being.
Last night was the first of another ten week Tai Chi class I’m teaching. It was full again, with a waiting list for next time. This round I charged a fee for newcomers. The folks taking it for the second time named themselves "Repeat Offenders and get it for free.
Last night was the first of another ten week Tai Chi class I’m teaching. It was full again, with a waiting list for next time. This round I charged a fee for newcomers. The folks taking it for the second time named themselves "Repeat Offenders and get it for free.
Tonight is another monthly Quantum Touch meeting at my place. There are usually only three or four of us, which is a cozy number to work with. Each of us is reading the Core Transformation book and has decided we'd really like to learn this more Yin approach to healing, rather than the "Huff-n-Puff" Yang method of QT and Super QT.

1 comment:
Beautiful picture of the mountains! It's good to hear your morning sessions are helping you feel happier. It's what we all wish for . . . happiness.
Post a Comment