
C
I “Qigong-ed” my heart out this last weekend and hope I never recover. Our teacher at the two day workshop was Larry Wong, a Qigong Master from San Francisco. Two days of moving bliss.
Every now and then I have to pinch myself to see whether I’m dreaming or not.
Doesn’t seem possible I’m drawing so many enriching experiences into my life.
But it’s true. I am learning how to create my own reality. As I’ve set my heart on spending my time doing what I love, my life opens up wide and suddenly I'm inundated with activities, people and opportunities that satisfy each of my longings.
Most recently, I've "been discovered" by Tai Chi and Qigong.
Both forms of moving meditation. To me, it feels like a dance.
A dance that unites the body and spirit. I feel uplifted and transformed each time I practice it. What’s next for this Opening-up life of mine? For this Opening-up heart within me? It just keeps on getting better and better.
“There must be some primal force,
but it is impossible to locate.
I believe it exits, but cannot see it.
I see its results,
Ican even feel it,
But it has no form.”
by Zhuang Zi
Every now and then I have to pinch myself to see whether I’m dreaming or not.
Doesn’t seem possible I’m drawing so many enriching experiences into my life.
But it’s true. I am learning how to create my own reality. As I’ve set my heart on spending my time doing what I love, my life opens up wide and suddenly I'm inundated with activities, people and opportunities that satisfy each of my longings.
Most recently, I've "been discovered" by Tai Chi and Qigong.
Both forms of moving meditation. To me, it feels like a dance.
A dance that unites the body and spirit. I feel uplifted and transformed each time I practice it. What’s next for this Opening-up life of mine? For this Opening-up heart within me? It just keeps on getting better and better.
“There must be some primal force,
but it is impossible to locate.
I believe it exits, but cannot see it.
I see its results,
Ican even feel it,
But it has no form.”
by Zhuang Zi
Click to see Larry Wong, our excellent teacher on video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkgurUrGzzk&feature=related

No comments:
Post a Comment