I had the joy of doing a CranioSacral trade with a gifted Healer friend of mine over the past few days. Both sessions ended up being of the "transcendent" nature. In mine, once on the table, I automanically launched into a kind of time/space travel, via the body. Much like going on a Shamanic Journey in the Michael Harner tradition, except that my own journey this time resulted in a combined body-mind healing experience, unlike any of my former trips between Realities. I had confided in my friend that I needed her assistance to help my Spirit make its corresponding "Leap" from my former Life-with-Partner-in-Eastern-Oregon" that my body had made in August. I told her that it has been feeling to me as if my Spirit has been unable to make the Leap. Thus my "hanging out in the Void" sensation over the past few months. I haven't felt as if I've been "all here" for too long.
Be careful what you ask for, right? Because that's what happened. With the help of my friend's hands-on skill, plus her level of sensitivity and skill, not only did my Spirit rejoin me, but I realized that a large "psychic cord" was attached to my solar plexus. . . .all the way from my former partner and home. It had been draining me and keeping me connected in an emotional way that had inhibited my movement forward along the Path. So without further ado, a powerful Warrior Spirit Guide appeared and rid me of the cord. A soothing, green light of energy then replaced the place where the cord had occupied. Not only did I feel refreshed and freed, but I noticed that the uncomfortable "pressure" I'd experienced in my lower chest/solar plexus area disappeared, after years of being there.
On the one hand, I know this is possible and have assisted others in similar healings/Spirit Journeys. On the other hand, it continues to be mind-blowing each time it happens. It deeply humbles me that I can be part of such wondrous, healing transitions. I am so honored and grateful that I live in such an exciting, marvelous era when we can so easily access other Realities/Dimensions.

1 comment:
wow! What an amazing story!! I am so glad for you that you have a new sense of lightness and freedom! Wahhoo!!
xoxo
Post a Comment