
Yesterday My friend came to my house where we spent hours cutting out and sorting through magazine photos, then gluing them and forming them into Soul Collage cards. A Source card revealed itself as the
Ancient Mother figure, dug up from some remote region of the earth, after having merged with the earth for eons of time. Two other cards I made were Flyer, Timekeeper and Slave. Each a part of me. . .a "Committee" or conglomerate of various dimensions and expressions of this one I call "Me".
Thus I continue to be drawn to this cut-and-paste imaging process. Capturing bits and pieces of my soul. Each conception worthy of honor and celebration. Hmmmmmmmmmm. . .this might eventually become a fun ritual too.
Ancient Mother figure, dug up from some remote region of the earth, after having merged with the earth for eons of time. Two other cards I made were Flyer, Timekeeper and Slave. Each a part of me. . .a "Committee" or conglomerate of various dimensions and expressions of this one I call "Me".
Thus I continue to be drawn to this cut-and-paste imaging process. Capturing bits and pieces of my soul. Each conception worthy of honor and celebration. Hmmmmmmmmmm. . .this might eventually become a fun ritual too.

No comments:
Post a Comment