
Root Chakra
Plunging into the innards of my memoir, I’ve become dissatisfied
with where they’re taking me. I need to change my approach. My
viewpoint evolves as I write.
Over time, I’ve become more forgiving of myself and now view
the ups and downs of my journey in a much warmer, more compassionate hue.
For too many years after my exodus, I whined a lot. Complained loudly and often.
A stage I needed to navigate at the time, but have finally worn out.
I’ve come to know that everything I’ve lived. . .
. . .down to the tiniest of details. . .. . .down to the darkest of moments. . . has been a necessary part of my growth.
for which I am thankful now.
A gift even. .
I am who I am because of my cumulative experiences
. . . .painful, joyful and sometimes totally unremarkable in any way.
During my morning musing meditation today, I began to focus on charkas.“Beginning at my Roots. .
I will myself to open, soften and allow the spinning,
my connection with earth. Blood. Birth. Body.
I open and allow myself to melt into a place ofI embrace this Rooted part of my Being
with the tendrils at the base of Me. .
I inch my toes down into the swirling mire of the Humanness.
at the Root of my Being,
I meld into. . .soften. . . and Embrace
all that has ever been or will ever be. . .Me”

2 comments:
Very poetic and lovely!
I can look at things that have happened recently and embrace them as learning experiences, but that's tough to do with some things from early in life. Kudos to you for getting there.
Post a Comment