Thursday, September 22, 2011

My Art of the Moment



Yes! Here are photos of the two painted windows I've been working on this week. The top one is my own and called "Egg Mandala". The image at the bottom was taken from a purchased pattern.

4 comments:

Liz in Kansas said...

Beautiful! I hope this is just the first of many new adventures. We've missed you here in artsy-fartsy-land!

Patricia Lichen said...

Gorgeous! I didn't know such a thing was out there (patterns and everything!). Can you still wash the windows? Or does that remove your work?

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful! I love the pink color in the top one.

Orice said...

Patricia. .
The window can be washed and the design will remain permanent if a permanent shellac type coating is painted on it.
If not, the design can be taken off with a razor blade. Handy, huh?