My sweetie’s health is improving daily. I’m afraid to trust it. Afraid to breathe, lest everything disappear like a puff of smoke when I turn my head away. Silly ol’ skeptical me. Me, who marches forth into everyone else’s future, assuring them not to worry. Reminding them that the energy they carry right now is what creates their future. Me, the one who worry-warts her way through her own days lately. Tip-toeing lightly over each happening, hoping nothing topples over. Silly ol’ me. silly, worry-wart ol’ me.
Me, who Tarzan-thumped my chest in a dizzying spring-welcome dance last week. Atop Coyote butte. Me, who utterly DOES believe in the overall universe, that nothing ever happens by accident. Who knows she is Divine in the overall universe and that she creates her own life. . . and future. Ah-HA! I’m digging my way out of the hole of self-doubt again. I’m seeing the sunrise again. Dancing again. Believing in me again and in hope.

1 comment:
Yay! Keep dancing. Life is too short not to! Love you!
Xoxo
Post a Comment