Breema-in-Eugene and the Artist Way penetrate.
Soak me up.
Hug me.
It's even affecting my primary relationship.
This afternoon, Jan and I are taking off to see the Maryhill Museum.
For our first visit there.
Cannot believe we waited this long.
Something is happening to "us".
Our togethering has suddenly become free of my worry.
I finally "Gave UP".
Stopped trying
. . . to control her.
Fix her.
Change how we do/n't relate to one another.
To my surprise, (yes, even now I continue to surprise over these things)
there is an easier flow between us again.
Her woodenness seems softer.
My judgment of her lessens.
In either case, I no longer care.
Carefree.
Joyful.
Easy.
What I've "tried overly hard" to reach, but couldn't, for too long.
Now there's flow.
Which never needs to cease.
Which is my own Unending Source.
Which is me.
Forever in love
with me.

No comments:
Post a Comment