Sunday, May 6, 2007

Chakra Healing

Today, while trying to run the energy through my Being and focus on my breathing, I was inspired to use the tarot cards in conjunction with the chakras. First I pictured each chakra with its particular energy color, along with the flower-like opening of the chakra. While breathing and running the energy, I then chose a Tarot card for each of the chakras. Using the card as inspiration, I was delighted at the insights and results about myself. I caught a terrible cold a couple days ago and wanted to rid myself of it fast, so I was using the Quantum Touch technique. At this point, my cold symptoms were: rolling headache, a stuffy, runny nose, cough and no energy. Rather than use over the counter medications, I wanted to heal myself by running energy. I considered my cold a number ten at the initial part of the session and by the end of the sixty minutes, it had reduced to a one or two, since I felt only a slight scratchiness in my throat.

By adding a Tarot reading to the Quantum Touch during the last ten minutes, I got some insights into my state of mind and spirit. Below is how I interpreted the card I chose for each Chakra:

First Chakra:

Major Arcana Card XV – Tower
This represents the major crash I experienced a few days ago as a result of the fight between my partner and me. It was literally a shaking up of my secure little tower. My home tower. It was devastating to feel so totally misunderstood by her. I cried a lot and wanted to uproot myself and run away. I hate being in conflict and not being understood by the person I live and love so closely. Thus the Tower. . . .the root chakra’s crash. Thus my sudden cold. Everything feels like it’s falling. Crashing. Uprooting. Nothing feels secure as I consider leaving this relationship and place I live now. Scary. Unsettling. Terrifying. Nothing will be the same. If I only knew where and how and what comes next.

Second Chakra

Eight of Cups – Stagnation

In my sexual center, my intimacy center, I have been feeling unloved, stuck and very alone. During the fight, I tried to make Jan understand me and that I needed her to touch me and for us to be more intimate. In return, she further rejected me and felt her own kind of hurt from over a year ago. I felt really rejected and cried and then went through a lot of anger, crying, blaming and desire to leave, without knowing where. Thus, when a terrible bout of a cold came upon me, I really wasn’t surprised. I had indulged myself in a fight and in all that negative energy of blame, blame, blame. Anger, anger, anger. Frustration unlimited. So during the middle of running the orange energy and spinning the second chakra energy, I was inspired to visualize the water changing from a stagnant pool to a vibrant, rushing stream. Alive and full of life.
Third Chakra

Major Arcana I – Magician

By this time, I’m not at all surprised that in my yellow Solar Plexus center I’m radiating the energy of magical transformation. That I’m about the willing of the powerful transformation of my bodymind/spirit. That I’m ready to let go, live in the moment and let the magic begin. Coincidentally, today I’m beginning the fourth week of the Artist’s Way, which is in lively synchronicity with this reading. I’m readying myself for the major magical morphing of my entire being. I’m creating whatever I want.

Fourth Chakra

Ace of Wands – Illumination

From the emerald green flowing heart chakra energy, I’m at the beginnings of a whole new feeling about my life and myself. My world. I’m transforming through touch (Quantum Touch). Gentle, healing, transformative touch and in turn being the same through others. I’m glowing green, compassionate and enlightening healing in my feelings. I’m accepting and giving healing, light and love.
“I am a radiant being, filled with light and love.”

Fifth Chakra

Sage of Worlds – Master

At my sapphire blue throat chakra center, I’m coming across to others and believing in myself as a master of creativity. In every way, I project blue, loving, healing, hope-filled energy to the Universe. I am the Master Creator of my own life.

Sixth Chakra
Woman of Wands – Sensor

While whirling the sixth chakra with purple energy, I know that I am an intuitive, sixth sense woman. I see myself and trust my own hunches, intuitions and inner wisdom. I know I am connected to non-ordinary reality and can trust what I see and know intuitively.

Seventh Chakra
Four of Wands – Aspiration

With all my soul, I reach and know my connection with All That Is. I aspire to reach, to touch, to free and to heal. I aspire to stand up for my own freedom and to believe in my own Divine Self. I am Divine. I am the Goddess. I am Priestess. I am radiance. I am good.

No comments: