Monday, July 7, 2008

In the Buzz






Today I received another EMF session from Suzanne. Every other week, we trade healing sessions with one another. Today was my day to drive to The Dalles to meet at Suzanne’s downtown massage office. The session she gave me to today was aimed at re-calibrating my universal lattice system at the 8th level. It sounds like a bunch of hocus-pocus, until you learn the meaning of the Universal Lattice.. The full explanation is on the EMF website. To see a demonstration and explanation of the lattice and it’s healing system, click on the demonstration link.

EMF calibrations are very new to the United States, although they’ve become old hat around much of the rest of the world. Some countries are even using this healing method in their medical institutions now. Which still makes it almost impossible to explain in a few simple words.

All I know is that, after receiving eight consecutive session of EMF from a very skilled healer, I’m beginning to “crack up”. Feel like my walls. . . my various resistances to the flow of life. . .are breaking down. (And believe me! I have a bunch of solid, well-built walls.) During this morning’s session, I shed unexplainable tears. Have no idea why or where they came from, except that it felt like the flow of rain after the long, slow buildup to thunder. A huge relief afterwards.

Following each of my sessions, I’ve often felt sheer exhaustion; as if a heavy load has finally been lifted off my back and I can now move freely. Sometimes I experience a buoyant joy. Today: tears and a feeling of my whole body being abuzz from head to toe and deep in my bones. Now I feel as if my energy system extends beyond my body, and is buzzing away.

Other factors probably add to my current buzz. Besides receiving regular EMF sessions, I’ve been reading “Energy Medicine” by Donna Eden, and have been practicing her recommended energy exercises. I’ve also been running energy through my body’s energy vortex every day, which I learned in the two Quantum Touch classes I’ve taken. I’m also learning to spin the energy in my chakra system. No wonder I’ve begun to feel like a super charged battery, all lit up and ready to go.

All rather hard to talk about, write about or explain to other people. I’ve noticed that I feel less inclined to chatter about things, though. Not in a feeling depressed sort of way. Just feeling calmer and more internal. Which is new to me.


No comments: