Saturday, October 18, 2008

Santa Visited our Doll Club





Today's Doll club was a wee bit early for the holidays, but we were indeed visited by four different versions of Santa himself. These were all made from Deanna Hogan's Old World Santa pattern, which is a little hard to believe. Lisa, Kathy and I each imparted our own "look" to the Santa we made. Lisa and Kathy also made a Santa together as a gift for someone.
Kathy's Santas are the two dressed in gold tunics. Lisa helped make one of them, I'm not sure which. Lisa's Santa is in the blue tunic and mine in the reddish colored one.
Making these loveable characters reminded us that "the season" is just around the corner, even if we don't want to think about it much. We also discussed which Santa we wanted to make next.


1 comment:

Deanna Hogan said...

Hi Orice,
Thanks so much for sending me this blog entry and photos. I love what you've all done with the pattern. Isn't amazing how different they all look? That's the beauty of cloth!

Great job, everyone!

Deanna