
Just took out a batch of homemade wheat rolls (the kind that have yeast and you raise three times before baking) . After slathering way too much butter on them, I sat back and enjoyed as I reviewed the fun I had this past Saturday.
It was my second Saturday in a row to conduct a class on Quantum Touch at our Senior Center. Five people signed up and had a grand healing time. Quantum Touch is all about hands-on healing that anyone can learn. I had ordered a Video class on this technique that took us two whole Saturdays to review and practice on one another. We’re going to continue meeting together on at least a monthly basis to practice our newly aquired skill. Whodda thunk it? A Healing Group in Moro.
I’ve continued to mediate for an hour a day the past six weeks using Holosync. It is an intense experience each time and I've begun to feel it affecting my usual thinking patterns. They're actually becoming unstuck. . .interrupted. . . blown out of the water. That’s what’s supposed to happen using this accelerated meditation program. It takes the person out of her mind.
that is, out of her usual, dysfunctional ways of thinking, judging, interpreting and worrying. That’s what seems to be happening to my mind.
I seem more focused and get more things done. I feel less distracting emotions and cluttery mind chatter of the kind that usually accompanies me throughout the day. Such things as…”Gee, I’d better get such and such done. . . . I’d better hurry. . . .What if this. . . .what if that. . . .This isn’t good enough. . . .I’m not good enough. . .what if. . . .what if. . . .hurry. . . .yadda…yadda. . . yadda.
Believe it or not, some of this is disappearing. Or when it hits me, I’m able to simply hit the “buzz off button” and let the troubling thought/emotion simply buzz on by without getting to me nearly as much. Things I used to fuss over don’t seem worth the effort anymore. Nice. I’ll keep you posted. This is only week six and there’s months and years of this to come.
Oh and another loverlee link I've found to share called the "Prophet's Conference": http://www.greatmystery.org/spoken-word.html
I’ve continued to mediate for an hour a day the past six weeks using Holosync. It is an intense experience each time and I've begun to feel it affecting my usual thinking patterns. They're actually becoming unstuck. . .interrupted. . . blown out of the water. That’s what’s supposed to happen using this accelerated meditation program. It takes the person out of her mind.
that is, out of her usual, dysfunctional ways of thinking, judging, interpreting and worrying. That’s what seems to be happening to my mind.
I seem more focused and get more things done. I feel less distracting emotions and cluttery mind chatter of the kind that usually accompanies me throughout the day. Such things as…”Gee, I’d better get such and such done. . . . I’d better hurry. . . .What if this. . . .what if that. . . .This isn’t good enough. . . .I’m not good enough. . .what if. . . .what if. . . .hurry. . . .yadda…yadda. . . yadda.
Believe it or not, some of this is disappearing. Or when it hits me, I’m able to simply hit the “buzz off button” and let the troubling thought/emotion simply buzz on by without getting to me nearly as much. Things I used to fuss over don’t seem worth the effort anymore. Nice. I’ll keep you posted. This is only week six and there’s months and years of this to come.
Oh and another loverlee link I've found to share called the "Prophet's Conference": http://www.greatmystery.org/spoken-word.html

1 comment:
I think six weeks is an amazing length of time to stick with something like this. That means it is helping and you will stay with it. Good on you!
Post a Comment