
One day at a time
and within that. . .one moment.
. . .a precious existence
. . .a consistency of presence
. . this me. .
. . . .always here
. … . most reliable
. . . . . . the first one I notice when I awaken
The first I feel inside my skin
The first to either condemn or embrace this being that I’ve
found myself to be
. . .this time around.
Precious presence
Taken for granted ‘til now
So noble and sweet and silly. . . .all in one
All squeezed into this instant. . .
This one moment
on this day in time.
and within that. . .one moment.
. . .a precious existence
. . .a consistency of presence
. . this me. .
. . . .always here
. … . most reliable
. . . . . . the first one I notice when I awaken
The first I feel inside my skin
The first to either condemn or embrace this being that I’ve
found myself to be
. . .this time around.
Precious presence
Taken for granted ‘til now
So noble and sweet and silly. . . .all in one
All squeezed into this instant. . .
This one moment
on this day in time.

2 comments:
A lovely poem.
Hey Orice-I tagged you in my blog!
Post a Comment