
My way-too-dark-purple
bedroom, with dolls and clothes
and stuff.

Yup. The top of the pianol

The cupboard above the stove
where I took off the door and
made a bookshelf instead.

My sewing space in one
corner of the dining room.

My computer corner.
Actually, my own clutter has yet to qualify as "really cluttery", though I'm working hard at it. One day I aspire to having a lot more STUFF to fill up my empty corners. I want all my spaces to look like Kate's kitchen window above.

1 comment:
My favorite is the top of the piano. What a lot of personality! If you are looking for pure clutter you have a ways to go yet. But I think you have achieved "pleasing clutter" and that is what we all strive for, no?
P.S. OH! I just spotted my postcard on the bulletin board. Woohoo!
Post a Comment