
The Holosync meditation that I've been faithfully doing for almost 10 weeks now, is affecting me.
Little by little, my heart is expanding and assimilating a light, fluffy feeling.
Is this how it feels to be loved?
As if a new. . .
. . .Someone. .
. . . . Something. . .
. . . Presence. . .
pursues me. . .
. . . haunts me . . . .
. . . . . .spooks my every breath?
I slide into . . .
. . . . the certainty of how absoltuely okay and loveable I am.
Awaken to my own perfection.
the Nag.
The Whiner.
The Complainer.
The Judge.
Each one perfect.
The Healer,
Caretaker,
Questioner.
Each one perfect.
the Embracer,
the Obsesser,
the Understander.
Each one perfect.
these ragged edges, sharp corners. . .
. . . . this warm, embracing heart
. . . . . this huge and almost terrifyingly intense and yawning
. . ... . . . .wide- open soul. . .
I allow Me
and embrace me Whole.

No comments:
Post a Comment