
A card reading from a set my friend gave called the Goddess Guidance Oracle Cards, by Doreen Virtue. Rhiannon repeatedly rides the waves to appear to me over the past few weeks. Reminding me that I am a SORCERESS. That I have power beyond my abilty to imagine. She keeps nudging me to outline my dreams so that they might be manifested in my life.
My dream has been to belong to the ideal community.
Something I’ve been thinking about and refining in my mind over the years of my life. The dream is becoming clearer. Emerging, along with my own re-birthing from the realms of cloudy thinking and from lack of my own belief in my power to make my dreams come true. Rhiannon’s constant appearance in my life un-fogs my mind.
More will be revealed as this reading progresses over the course of days.

1 comment:
Yay! I have the Doreen Virtue Angel Cards and I love them!!! Much Love
Xoxo
Post a Comment