
For the past several days, I haven’t had time to do any sketching, but just received a package that Jan ordered for me as Christmas gifts: A quilted wall hanging pattern and a book called “Mixed-Media self-portraits”. The pattern is just what I wanted and the book is chock full of ideas for creating portraits in paint or fiber. Can’t wait to get started on both projects.
In the meantime, I finished a quilted table runner for a friend as an Open House gift. Her celebration will be sometime this month and our Coyote Ritual Circle will concoct some sort of ritual blessing for the event, which will likely include drumming. No ritual should be without drums. Which remind me of an excellent book I recently purchased about the history of drumming amongst women.
In a couple hours my Quantum Touch group will gather at our house for sharing and laying on of hands. These folks are the ones who took the Quantum Touch class from me last October and are now meeting on a monthly basis to continue using our skill. Love that exchange of energy that goes on when we use what we’ve learned for healing.
I’m also waiting to begin using the new Fast Fiction book I just bought. Although I keep saying I’m done with trying to write my memoirs (something that’s haunted me for over twenty years), I might be able to accomplish it in the Fast Fiction format. I've already read it and now want to let the exercises launch me in the memoir direction . Perhaps. Perhaps not. At any rate, I count this as yet another project awaiting my attention.


No comments:
Post a Comment