Friday, August 7, 2009

a new day

Just a week ago today I uprooted myself and came to Portland.
My two friends took off a couple days later and I've enjoyed the time alone.
Am feeling a bit blue this evening . .
without my three cats (of thirteen years)
without many of my friends (of the past 8 years)
in the house alone...
appreciating the company of my friends' cat.

a new day is coming. . .

2 comments:

Heather said...

Yes it is...you're so much stronger than you know! You have the support of all of your friends and family.

You can do this, you can get past th is. It will take time but I have so much faith in you and I love you!!

Liz in Kansas said...

A new day - and a new adventure! Just think of all the cats and friends to come!