Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ready


Soul Collage #3
afraid
alert
alone
I wait. . .
calculate
know
when and how to take wing,
ride the abyss. . .
I am Ready

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those eyes definitely look afraid and alert. I wonder where such a picture was found. Do you write the words first or after the composition, or during? Riding the abyss reminds me of times when I wish a period of time could be skipped over so as not to have to experience what is unfolding. I wish to relegate a period of time to the abyss (of unconsciousness) and ride or fly over it.
I am going through boxes of collected color bits and images in preparation for making a collage, but Wow, this is a time consuming activity. I do not process quickly.

Grace Sanford said...

Hi Grace here . . . my daughter Julie logged on to her Google account on my computer while I was downstairs getting dinner, and she didn't ask or log out or tell me, so I thought I was still logged in to my Google account when I sent you the last message. I'm fairly unhappy with her doing that. I wish I lived in spendid isolation instead of with grown daughters, a grandson, and my ex-husband. By the way, the photo Julie has on her google account is not a photo of her.

Selené Emrys said...

I love this one!! Bravo!