Thursday, December 8, 2011

On a Roll

I'm almost afraid to say this for fear I might be jinxed, but I feel like my memoirs are finally
rolling along. Almost by themselves. Without much effort on my part.

Now. That said, I'm scared I'll hit the roadblock from Hell.

No. Cancel that thought.

I intend to continue rolling and writing what comes to me with ease. Without too much censoring. I made it through my first round of the Vows of Poverty and Chastity without faltering too much. Obedience won't be that hard. Then it's on to
the juicier material that my partner can't wait for me to tackle. It will be "spill-the-beans" time for sure.

Hopefully it will continue to roll as smoothly as have the past few chapters.

On a roll?
That's how it feels at the moment.
Yay!

1 comment:

Lisa Nowak said...

I hope it's still going well. I know how it feels to be afraid of jinxing something by saying it out loud.