Monday, October 8, 2007

Latest Creations


Patty Pudden' and Bertha


I've been busily creating all sorts of things lately, but will include my most recent dolls only. Patty Pudden' is the doll I made during elinor peace bailey's recent workshop. The fabrics I used for Patty Pudden' are especially delightful. Florals, for me are a change, but the doll is a darling and I like the way she turned out.





The other doll, Bertha, is another elinor peace bailey pattern that I haven't yet finished. What I had fun doing with her is dyeing all the fabrics that I used for her clothing. Plus, I used a very different, mottled sort of fabric for her skin, which adds interest to the doll. Her hat still has to be finished and maybe I'll add some more beads and trim here and there. I never know what else the doll will demand until I'm finished. This little doll has also been a fun romp through Dye Land for me.

No comments: