
October 8, 2007
Mandala Me
Mandalas fascinate me. Reading about and viewing Mandalas over the Internet, I created one for my journal.
It draws me into the center of something. . .maybe myself. . as I fabricate it, using crayons, black markers and pastels.
I find me at it’s center. .
Behold a spinning jewel.
Me, who is not pounding on myself, but accepting and loving who I really am,
beneath the mask :
body,
facial expression,
age.
An eternally loving and loveable someone.
Eternally circling myself
in shades of orange, gold, greens and blues.
Surrounded by watery light,
and spinning beauty from my center.
The center of my very own universe.
Mandala Me
Mandalas fascinate me. Reading about and viewing Mandalas over the Internet, I created one for my journal.
It draws me into the center of something. . .maybe myself. . as I fabricate it, using crayons, black markers and pastels.
I find me at it’s center. .
Behold a spinning jewel.
Me, who is not pounding on myself, but accepting and loving who I really am,
beneath the mask :
body,
facial expression,
age.
An eternally loving and loveable someone.
Eternally circling myself
in shades of orange, gold, greens and blues.
Surrounded by watery light,
and spinning beauty from my center.
The center of my very own universe.

No comments:
Post a Comment