Saturday, October 13, 2007

No One Going No Where



My life continues to circle itself in repeating patterns of habit. Once in awhile a ray of a different hue breaks through and pierces my everydayness. Penetrates another wall.

At my red-hearted center
A privileged No One,
in the middle of NoWhere,
doing NoThing.

I smile and play another turn at. . . .
NoThingness.
Move along with Being . . . .
No One Special.
And embrace my. . .
NoWhereness.
Swirling in the middle of it All.
(I created this mandala, using crayon, felt tip pen and colored pencils.)

1 comment:

Liz in Kansas said...

Orice,
I tried to send you e-mail today and it keeps coming back undeliverable. I love your mandalas! Something I've never looked into before, but guess I will have to now. LOL

Please e-mail me with your new/current address so I can send you pix of what I'm up to.

Liz Waechter in Kansas