
One of my clients today asked me to think about giving some kind of “Yoga” class, or something similar, at the Senior Center down the street. For some time now, I’d been considering doing just that, but felt like I needed a “sign” to begin. My client says she’s been praying for someone to
come along to fit the bill for a long time. I told her I don’t’ do Yoga, but something similar . . .Breema. Her excited response encouraged me. What we both envisioned is me doing a class wherein I’d demonstrate or discuss various techniques for relaxation and stress relief. Bits and pieces of various things I know about: Breema, Quantum Touch, Acupressure, drumming, meditation, dancing and breathing techniques. What has scared me until now was that I’m not certified in Breema or Quantum Touch and have felt I shouldn’t share about them unless I am. Could get myself in trouble even. Though I don’ t know why I anticipate the worst, when one of the local senior citizens (who is highly thought of by everyone in the county) asked me to do it. In fact, I’m actually kinda excited about the possibilities. It would get me out of the house once a week and involved in a community service of sorts. Some teaching, which I feel ready to do again. It would be something to share that might even bring in some massage business too. At the very least, it would possibly help people and even be lots of fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment