
For the past two weeks I’ve been laying low (mostly horizontally on the couch in front of the TV) with a Virus. This is not my idea of taking a break after the holidays and I want my money back. Whoever thought I needed a break and sent me a some Time Off; I’ve had enough. I’ve never considered myself sickly and have been entirely too critical of Jan’s illness to get beat up like this. Each day I think I’m over it and I’m ready to take on my normal life, but end up flat on my back again, TV remote in my hand, without energy and with a dull headache. Enough’s enough!
In the meantime, Jan’s first Disability check arrived in her bank account this week. After having stretched my meager $750 monthly PERS check from one end of the month to the other, we now feel extravagantly rich. To top it all off, I will be getting my Social Security checks with my birthday in April. Jan and I agree that we well deserve the feeling of being overwhelmed by abundance. We’re proud of ourselves and now we can begin to take care of all the projects and needs we’ve had on hold for the past few years. What a relief! Thank you, Universe!
My friend Liz sent me the perfect comic strip for today. It describes the ME I am at the core: one frizzly, funky woman, who continues to work on loving herself almost every minute of every single day. Yay!
In the meantime, Jan’s first Disability check arrived in her bank account this week. After having stretched my meager $750 monthly PERS check from one end of the month to the other, we now feel extravagantly rich. To top it all off, I will be getting my Social Security checks with my birthday in April. Jan and I agree that we well deserve the feeling of being overwhelmed by abundance. We’re proud of ourselves and now we can begin to take care of all the projects and needs we’ve had on hold for the past few years. What a relief! Thank you, Universe!
My friend Liz sent me the perfect comic strip for today. It describes the ME I am at the core: one frizzly, funky woman, who continues to work on loving herself almost every minute of every single day. Yay!

No comments:
Post a Comment