
I finished my Country Santa this evening, in time to go with the three inches of snow that fell here last night. It was so cozy to awaken to the sight of whiteness all around us. To top it all off, Suzanne came today for our regular bodywork trade. She does Tragger work on me and I do CranioSacral therapy on her. I’m so grateful for these quality trades. My body appreciates it so.

3 comments:
A lovely Santa which is just what is needed to start the Christmas sp
Oops! Hit the wrong key - LOL. As I was saying - just what you need to get the Christmas spirit started. And snow as well! Kansas is still having mild weather, but probably not for long. Hard to believe Thanksgiving is two days away.
Can't wait to see the mermaid!
Hi! I love your dolls, especially the Santa! Hope you're well, I think about you every day and love reading your blog. Love and miss you! xoxo
Heather
Post a Comment