


It's been several days and I've finally completed my latest doll: Santa and the Big Chicken, from a pattern by elinor peace bailey. It's a smaller doll (the height of both dolls together is a mere 13 inches tall) than my usual. I'm always fooled by the amount of time it takes to make these. It's even more tedious, edging the around those tiny curves with the machine; turning the pieces inside out and working with smallness in general.
Santa on his Big Chicken will grace the middle of my table at the Holiday Bazaar the first Saturday in December. He'll be surrounded by a variety of my latests soldered necklaces, a purse or two, several crocheted and knitted scarves and a few dolls. It would be nice if I made a nice profit like last years. Unless someone offers me big bucks (way more than I'd ordinarily charge) for Santa and the Big Chicken, I don't plan on selling him. I'm not ready to part with him yet. He's simply for setting the holiday mood. Can't wait to show off everything.

2 comments:
Santa is great! Your table at the bazzar will certainly attract attention with him as the centerpiece. I'm thinking your table will attract attention anyway with the lovely trinkets you've made. Here's hoping you have a "profitable" day.
Love the santa on the chicken, and also love your jewelry.
Hope you make a good profit
Michelle (selene's danish friend Michelle)
Post a Comment