My days are becoming tastier and more enriched by the day. Online, I’ve become a member of Flickr, where I’ve joined several sub-groups by interest. My membership in the notebook-sketching category has spurred me on to do almost one new sketch or drawing a day. What really flabbergasts me, though, is belonging to such a large, world-wide group. Everyone within each group posts his or her photo/s for the day. My challenge has become one of exercising enough discipline not to hang out forever in the photo galleries of so many artists. Now I’m one of thousands of “artists” posting their varied kinds of art. It’s been so energizing.
Yesterday was my first Body Moves class at the Senior Center in Moro. Seven folks showed up as Guinea Pigs for the first time around, and was it ever fun! We drummed, danced (while swinging colored scarves in the air), did Breema exercises and planned our next Wednesday’s fling. Glorious fun!
And now I’m off to giving one of my newest clients a massage. Life is so interesting and fulfilling!

No comments:
Post a Comment